So this year I have made several resolutions. Now, they say that about 20% of people actually follow through with their resolutions. So I ask the simple question. Why make them so hard? I mean, it’s easier to follow through with them if you pick things you love doing but for some reason can’t. So here are my resolutions. Hopefully you will have some.
1. More Boat Rides. In fact I may take one today to start the year off right. Thanks Global Warming!
2. Sleep more. Maybe I will wake up at 6 AM instead of 5 AM.
3. Stop looking on Facebook and getting pissed at how disturbing humanity is. Except Clif Wolf, who makes me laugh. Oh and Phil Andrews who is posting about summer, and maybe .. Oh dam it, now I am gonna look. DAM IT.
4. Not buy another boat. Unless it’s really cool. Ya this one may fail.
5. Loose weight. Now I am not saying how much. Stay tuned, I have a very cool idea on this.
6. Visit my pals. I have so many fun trips I could be taking.
7. Eat Bacon. See #5, This may be a conflict.
8. Do more videos for Woody Boater, I just got the new Iphone 11 pro and the cameras are insane great. Todays header was shot at night with it. Insane cool.
9. Make lots of money
10. Spend lots of money on fuel, boats, boat parts, boat stuff, maybe a new V8 for WECATCHEM,
Well there it is, my resolutions that I am Looking forward to. 2020 looking.