If you are sniffing around the classic boat universe for a great starter boat. A winter project, a father son thing, hello to this special runabout. It has it all going for it, and is priced just right. CHEAP. And it has so many ways to go to be used. AND, lot’s of ands today, you really can’t mess it up. Well, you can, but it really doesn’t matter for the money.
It’s original, and has all it’s original parts, and is cool, and is small, so it can just sit as art if you like. AND, it’s being sold by someone that knows their stuff. Steve Bunda. And on ebay. BTW, AND it runs.
Here are your options with this little Special.
- Leave it and look at it.
- Paint is Rocket Blue and make a Rocket out of it.
- Fiberglass the bottom. What the hell. GO BOATING!
- Flip it yourself and do your own bottom job
- Paint it up. Pink and have a Pink custom boat for your daughter. Or angry wife, and husband. Or?
- Put it in your office as art. And a statement. Like I have with Stinky from time to time
- Give it to your kid as a surprise Covid Winter project.
- Buy it for your trade school class to have a cool project for a classroom
- Have a small boathouse? This can just sit there in it and be like a in the water lawn ornament
- Just love it, restore it as you go, and I promise it will love you back.
There ya go, 10 ideas of what to do with it. If I already didnt have Stinky, this would be a good one for sure. CLICK HERE TO READ ALL ABOUT IT ON EBAY!