The classic shot. With water droplets.

Yesterday here in Virginia it was 70 degrees, no wind, and the air was clear and wonderful. Thats the way it can be around here in the fall. We even get some wonderful Indian Summer action around December. So the Boatress and I decided we were going to spend the day on the boat. Morning, WECATCHEM and Lunch on Sweet Pea.

All smiles.

And the camera was a clickn’n.. So enjoy.

Calm seas

Fall colors

Looking for crab pots or around my fat ass so she can not hit anything.

CLEAN!

Low light!

Adjusted the Carb  for the current air conditions, and she just sang!

Love the water droplets

Slow and steady turns

My Stuffing box is in need of some attention.

My favorite time. When time stands still, and there is no other place you would rather be.

Peace

More fall foliage and the sound of a big block flathead.

Ahhhhhhh

Rumble rumble all the way home

Inner peace, love, and passion. All working together.

11 Responses to “A Picture Perfect Day”

Great shots but I fear that one day you’re going for a swim with those bow shots. And be very kind to Suzy so she doesn’t pull a tight turn.

2. Ben Lasher

Picture perfect day is right. And night too, if you call a 4:25 sunset night.

Gotta love November boating in the Northeast.

The Lyman gets pulled today.

3. Kelly Wittenauer

Beautiful photos, Matt & Ben! A gorgeous day here in northern KY yesterday as well. There were freeze warnings 2 nights last weekend. So the Malibu & Aristocraft were pulled & tucked in then. But we got out on the lake in the kayaks yesterday & left them on the dock to go again this afternoon.

4. Mark in Ohio (sometimes da U P )

Great shots Matt. Yesterday was a picture perfect day! 76 degrees here in SW Ohio. Got out there myself. Can’t pass up days like that.

5. Al Campbell

Yes Matt. Please be careful. We don’t want to loose you for the sake of another wonderful picture.

6. David Hughes

All my woodies are put away but Lake Erie was beckoning. I circumnavigated Pt. Pelee (which is the southern most point of mainland Canada) in my vintage, wood framed Nautiraid.