Q the striptease music.

Well, yesterday we featured some of Syd’s NOS Props, and you all delivered more NOS props, and flash back memories. So I got to thinki’n. mmmmm, what other cool NOS stuff is out there. And the gods of email delivered. Fellow Woody Boater Joe Soucheray sent us all in a very very ..okay one more vary… nice NOS Iva Light. Still in the box.

Oh! Ya! Peel away that paper!

OH! Instruct me baby!

OHHHHH! You glorious hard chrome NOS light

Don’t be shy!

OH! YA! OH YA!

SHOW ME YOUR PARTS, Your Knobs.. Dang, this is kinda getting raunchy!

WHAT THE HELL? You have nuts! Love the bag BTW.

Well!  Why not shed a light on NOS parts all week! Iif anyone has some NOS part still in the box, send it to me at Matt@woodyboater.com and we will have another day of NOS stuff.

Just lay there and rest, you earned it!

Today is NOS Lights! LIGHTS TROY! Not tights! Or high beams.

20 Responses to “Let’s Share Our NOS Weakness This Week. Introducing WeakNosWeek.”

Nice light!!

When I got the port engine in AB rebuilt I was able to get NOS bearings .020 undersized.

2. Bilge Rat

New old stock is interesting stuff and is common in so many technologies. As a guitarist, I see there is quite the market for NOS amplifier tubes as many manufactured today are either Chinese or Russian. I’m sure the original manufacturers never thought their products could bring 10 to 20 times their original retail prices.

3. Tuobanur

Got this from Jim a few years back, it was in it’s original box and the bezel was painted a military green. After cleaning it up it turned out the bezel is brass along with the cable and the lens is beveled glass, it is a very nice piece and works great. Since the original dash had no temp gage I mounted it in the engine compartment.

4. Jeffrey Martinson

Just the other day I took some parcels to the post office to mail for my wife. I noticed one of the boxes looked a little familiar. Upon inspection, I realized that my wife had take the box of one of my NOS parts and re-used it for something more meaningful than just sitting there looking all dingy.

“Honey, the part is sitting right where you had it, I just used the box, what’s the big deal!?”

5. Tom Gruenauer

NOS 6 Volt blower I picked us up at Saint Lawrence restoration few years back actually a lot of years back.

6. RivaDella

I digress….Ivalite mfg by Arnolt; “Wacky”Arnolt also developed his own sportscar, the Arnolt Bristol; quite competitive in its day.
    (now back to your regularly scheduled programming….)

7. Scott Robinson

I love the old stuff, especially if it has the original box and instructions, will be in Tavares with MoonRaker, Scooter

8. Ricky F

Bought out the picked over remains of a marina close to my grandfather’s old camp. This was a NOS NIB 1958 Johnson medallion that fits 5.5 hp -18 hp. Couldn’t believe it when that one appeared!!!