“Honey, I was thinking we should have another baby.” Chad Durren comes through with a all in strategy. And I mean all in. Chad throws caution into the wind and plays the more children card. WOW! I mean this is on next level ship! Its so genus I am in awwww. what a cute baby. And yet.. Chad has a new boat. Now let me break this down as to how truly smart this is. Here is a 10 step process on how it works.
- Chad wants a boat
- She wants kids… btw, not that Chad doesn’t BTW. But Chad holds the cards close to his vest.
- Lily is born, and Chad makes his move. We will name the new boat after and for Lily, It grows up with her.
- Now Coup.. And of course he needs a boat? Come on! It’s a fait accompli,. Yes I googled that.
- As the kids grow up, boats are ingrained into the family history. It is “normalized” as normal as any family bond is.
- At this point Chad has set the course, it doesn’t matter if he has another child at this point.
- Grandkids! A new Pet, and he hasn’t even played the anniversary card yet. HER BOAT.
- And Lily and Coup as they grow into families, well.. There kids AKA Grandkids have boats and so on.
- Its a never ending loop of joy, and just like some sort of genetic trait, is part of the DNA of the Durran Gang!
- And that’s what life and family is all about. ” Mommy did you all have me so daddy could have a boat? ” Oh boy!
I bow…and stern to you Chad.. I bow and Stern! We will go find your prize in the garage! Stay tuned for that.. What? 4 days of milking!