Here we go, we have some Saturday afternoon fun thats gonna happen today. And the ship is already warming up. As of 7 AM we are over $15K, and I would expect this to creep up. This is normal, people are testing the higher bid before them, and getting mentally ready to go higher.
Your brain says, I am sticking to 12K, and then its blown away. So it takes time to adjust your mind set. Here are some tips that might help, or not.
- You cant loose on this deal. The price you pay, is the new set price for these boats. It’s a comp for valuation of other boats like this. So its between you and your bank ballance.
- Stick to what you can pay, don’t get carried away. There are always deeper pockets out there.
- Expect to have buyers remorse two seconds after buying it. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?
- You are bidding against some serious ebayers here. Know the tricks.
- Have two computers or devices open, maybe three and bid quick.
- The last minute of the auction will be nuts.
- The reason its not gone bonkers yet, is because the big bidders are trying to keep the price down. Dont be fooled.
- Tune in around 3:30 East coast time, 12:30 West coast and so on. I cant even figure out other places.
Thats it, you are on your own, and if one of us win, let us know. This will be an amazing journey to follow. Here is the link again – CLICK HERE!