Trying to keep track of shows this weekend? Canceled or still on? Not sure how to remember the 20th Anniversary of 9/11? Not vaccinated, vaccinated? Mask? No Mask? The big ACBS International? So many things flying around in your head? Me too. My brain is mush to be honest. I don’t have a clear vision of how to move forward. Life over the past year and a half as been day by day. Always on edge. Everyone is. A Boat Show could be part of the metal health cure. Some sense of normalcy is important. Here are some tips on how to be as safe as possible at a boat show.
- Be vaccinated. Period.
- Wear a mask. Over your nose and mouth, none of that nose hanging out crap.
- Don’t shake hands or hug.
- Stay outdoors. You can skip the awards night rubber chicken stuff. This is your excuse.
- Go out on the water as much as you can.
- It’s okay to lick a boat.. Sniff it and rub it.
- It’s not okay to do any of that to another person.
- If you even kinda feel sick. STAY HOME!
- Show up early, Friday even. Leave before 11 ish, that’s when the crowds get larger. Or later in the day.
- Thank the volunteers, don’t be a Richard…. and push your anti anything on them. For god’s sake, they are just trying to bring back some sort of normalcy, and your Vaccine G5 implant theories are just so wackadoodle, that some 70 year old lady at the gate has to hear, is not worth it, and they will leave. Or sadly catch whatever spew you are blowing on them and really get sick. just shut the Fudge up, wear your dumb mask and enjoy. This is the real reason some shows are cancelled. Because of the fear of dealing with you.
Okay then, that got a tad over the top. Sorry Horace.. Anyway, So today. Plug away. Put your event in the comment section. Some of us, need a varnish fix before we are last gasping, for sunshine and warmth but doing it safely so this last gasp isn’t your real last gasp… of air.