If you are looking for a great cruiser, this is it. 100% hands down the absolute battleship of the boating universe. Yes it’s 35K in a universe where Cruisers can be 5K but rationally, yes I am going to introduce rational thinking into this. I have a list here, yes a list because rational people use lists.
- 1968 is a perfect year for these cruisers
- Mid Century design
- Fiberglass so thick you could break ice up in Minnesota
- She is the right size for fun, not to small not to large
- TWO rebuilt 427’s with only 700 hrs. These alone are worth the $35K
- The design of this series of Commanders is regarded as the best
- No dumb ass flying bridge
- It doesn’t need restoring. Over 100K in that alone
- Still retains some of that amazing yellow bathroom color AND has Panasonic bidet toilet seat a
- Its been used, not laid up to rot.
There ya have it, And one big emotional reason to buy it. ITS BAD ASS COOL! And for some the perfect blank canvas to go deep into the Mid Century decoration. You could have a real show winner and have the chicken dinner on board after!