It never gets old – we do, but not out thanks

That went by fast! As strange as this may seem, we are a very strange family, and today we kinda gather and reflect, and take time, about 30 seconds, to thank each other for what we have had the opportunity to love and care for. I am always shocked when anyone comments, or the fact that anyone actually comes back here for a quick gathering. Maybe it’s my insecurity, but here we are. And I am secure in the thought that it’s because of you that we are this way. Your friendship, laughter, and yes anger make it all more fun. We each play a part in this whackadoodle show we hopefully enjoy every day. So today, I give thanks to you all, the wonderful citizens of Woodyboaterville.

20 Responses to “Our 15th Thanksgiving Together”
  1. Murdock

Right back at you Matt!
    And to all of WoodyBoaterville too.
    Like my family businesses, I like to say we put the “fun” in dysfunctional!

2. tparsons56

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Thankful for: Family, good health, another good boating season, the great 100 yr Chris Craft Anniversary show, the Lions maybe actually winning a Thanksgiving Day football game, Michigan to take down Ohio State and Woodyboater every morning!

3. steve bunda

Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Matt , what are you doing for black friday ? Perhaps ask people to post stuff for sale? That is on sale.

4. Old Salt

Thankful for all my WoodyBoater family. We come in all shapes and sizes. We come from all over. But we all share being able to participate and share the Woody Boater universe with each other. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Matt I’m especially thankful for the time you devote to WoodyBoater everyday!

5. Greg Lewandowski

A little late today. I was busy fixing the food processor so the first mate could grind the giblets. That took priority.
    Happy Turkey Day to all our friends in WoodyBoaterville!

6. BT

I’m thankful every morning when I rise, check the obits to see if I’m in there, and then read my latest addition of Woodyboater. Perfect!! Thanks Matt!

7. John Bailey

I say we all head to WoodyBoater Headquarters for whatever party Matt is having Saturday night and surprise him as our way of wanting to be part of the community!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy turkey day to all my Woodyboater family…glad to see Matt and Greg slept in a bit…well deserved .
    tomorrow….I am Going Boating if installing a new protapotti, changing the oil on a 4-108 and etc. …qualifies. BoatSafe eingine compartment heater is something to be THANKFUL for.

9. Dick Dow

As Calvin and Hobbs would say – “30 seconds! Who’s got that much time?” Happy Thanksgiving to all!

10. Art

I would also like to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING , and double to you Matt and the boatress.