For those wondering where Troys and his comments have been, he has been getting his heart fixed. it all started when we both got Covid. We still are not sure who to blame. I got better, and Troy kept on coughing, so much so, it caused some sort of heart thing, and so a couple days ago, Troy went in for surgury. And Shock of all shocks. Troys heart of gold is actually not made of gold. So? Hey? So of course Troy is home today and no doubt hopefully will be catching up on this crap. And so we found some good reading for Troy and Sandi to enjoy!

Some bed side reading for Troy

Its Torrid Troy!

Oh boy!

And actual footage of Troy in the hospital. Actor portrayal.

Get well Troy! Stay well, and just 75 days ish til Lake Dora!

20 Responses to “Get Well Troy, And Sandi, Well, Get Yourself A Drink”
  1. ian smithe

Troy is celebrity on this page and every morning I wonder what he will say on the latest post; have been missing him and hope he has a speedy recovery; your a one of a kind troy and we all miss you

Boy after months of watching dogs run on the beach I check out for a few days and there is actually a cool sign story with history.

Thanks Matt, Suzy and the whole gang!!!

3. Jim Staib

Are you sure? The story we are getting in the frozen white North is someone in Maine won over a billion in the lottery. Could be my good buddy and friend is arranging his life so he can go collect. Either way hope all is well in your corner of the country buddy, pal, friend😉

• Alex

Best of luck healing Troy!

Watched an excellent and inspiring heart surgery documentary last night. Series is called The Surgeon’s Cut. On Netflix. Find the episode. Well worth watching!

4. Mark in Ohio ( today in Florida)

Get well quick Troy. You are the spice of this blog. I hope you have beautiful Nurses with nice chests, pushing beautiful Snap-On chests around your room. I would love to send you a big babe picture. But woody boater will not let me send one as big as I think you need. Take good care of yourself. I wont to see you on the water somewhere sometime. Matt you should do a story on Troys greatest pictures.

Troy and Sandi, best from Va….hope matt’s story line did not cause palputations ….or however you spell that….
    Heal up my brother, talk soon.

John and Bethany in Va.

6. Dick Dow

Hey Troy, I hope to hear of a complete recovery shortly! One of these days, you guys should put the Tollycraft Rendezvous at Roche Harbor, WA on your “to-do” list. This year’s theme is “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Tolly World” -June 21-25. Get Well!

7. Dennis Mykols

At my age I see a hospital visit every several years as a “Tune Up” on this 1946 classic body!!!

8. floyd r turbo

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery Troy. We all miss your contribution to the comment section. I think Nurse Helga can administer some relief and clear out any blockage that may be hampering your recovery. You can thank me later.

9. Tuobanur

Troy, “if we knew we were going to live this long we would have taken better care of ourselves”… 😉