Happy 2020 Resolutions!
So this year I have made several resolutions. Now, they say that about 20% of people actually follow through with their resolutions. So I ask the simple question. Why make them so hard? I mean, it’s easier to follow through with them if you pick things you love doing but for some reason can’t. So here are my resolutions. Hopefully you will have some.
1. More Boat Rides. In fact I may take one today to start the year off right. Thanks Global Warming!
2. Sleep more. Maybe I will wake up at 6 AM instead of 5 AM.
3. Stop looking on Facebook and getting pissed at how disturbing humanity is. Except Clif Wolf, who makes me laugh. Oh and Phil Andrews who is posting about summer, and maybe .. Oh dam it, now I am gonna look. DAM IT.
4. Not buy another boat. Unless it’s really cool. Ya this one may fail.
5. Loose weight. Now I am not saying how much. Stay tuned, I have a very cool idea on this.
6. Visit my pals. I have so many fun trips I could be taking.
7. Eat Bacon. See #5, This may be a conflict.
8. Do more videos for Woody Boater, I just got the new Iphone 11 pro and the cameras are insane great. Todays header was shot at night with it. Insane cool.
9. Make lots of money
10. Spend lots of money on fuel, boats, boat parts, boat stuff, maybe a new V8 for WECATCHEM,
Well there it is, my resolutions that I am Looking forward to. 2020 looking.
I hope one of those “trips to visit pals” will be to Michigan. Happy New Year and all the best for 2020 to all our WoodyBoater friends from the Michigan gang!
First new years resolution,Not to loose weight worked to hard to get it,second I am eliminating misc I don’t need,starting Jan 10th,,Have a happy New year,Bill
We had a pretty hectic end of 2019. I’m going to keep my head buried until I am sure the daily road trips are over.
Happy New Year and good luck with those resolutions. Lol
Thank you for the articles. I don’t know where you find all of your pictures but your work puts a smile on my face and I am sure it does for many others. Love the models!
For the new year I agree with Matt to try and take more boat rides, stop and smell the varnish and try not to sweat the small details. Each new year brings (eventually) a new boating season where hope springs eternal (like Michigan beating Alabama today!!!).
Saw your collection of toy boats. My father-in-law gave me this handmade toy boat with working alcohol fired steam boiler and steam engine…very cool!
If you try the Keto diet you can eat bacon!
great resolutions. Here’s another good one: resolve to attemd the international acbs show in coeur d’ alene this september. I am sure many of your pals will be there. As they say down your way, Y’all come.
I agree with Greg. Come to Michigan this year. Make it to Hessel ! Ate something last nite, and thought of you guys. Bacon wrapped shrimp 🦐 was it good. Saw these girls last nite. The Tierra’s say it all😀⚓️
Happy New Year!
My resolutions so far:
1) Don’t run any marathons
2) Spend less than 10 hours a week at the gym
3) Avoid eating quinoa and kale as much as possible
4) Avoid sinking, burning, or otherwise destroying any boats (pontoons excluded?)
5) Don’t buy any jet skis
All you guys get in the line please. Matt’s coming to New Zealand first!
A new V6 for WECATCHEM huh….
OK I’ll play along!
1) More boating! Take two weeks in July and cruise the whole time on Band Aids.
2) Get back to Dora. Missed it last year.
3) Drink more Makers Mark 46
4) Start the year off right with bacon wrapped Filet Mignon on the grill tonight.
After all it was a Very Makers Christmas around here!
Happy New Year all !!!!!!!
Started the year off right. Went Boating today 😄