There are ways to write this like a fancy pants lawyer I am sure—but I ain’t one. So here it is in our own unfancy pants way.
We hate Spam emails
I don’t like them when I get them and I hate the idea of being a part of that crap world. So if you send me an email it stays with me.
- If you have to use your email address to sign in to yell at someone? The email and your identity stays here.
- You want to post anonymously? Have at it. I encourage it, it helps the hobby be more balanced. Woody Boater is the only place in the hobby where you can speak your mind about any issue related to classic boats. So, we will not use any information that we get for any purpose. Period. If I could disable that I would.
- What we will reject your comment over? Personal attacks. If it smacks of being personal or offensive. If the images you are uploaded could been seen as offensive, or copyright protected.
Information Collection and Use
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone who decides to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated to not disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Why Your Comment Was Not Permitted?